WWW.SACREDPURSUIT.ORG - SYNTHIA ESTHER MINISTRIES POLICIES
All content and information used and provided by Synthia Esther Ministries (SEM) and Sacred Pursuit websites is protected by copyright laws, and is owned by Synthia Esther Ministries and/or Synthia Esther. This information and/or content includes, but is not limited to, images, photographs, audio clips, video clips, text, original music, articles, stories, poems, Synthia Esther Ministries logo, Sacred Pursuit logo.
You may not copy, publish, modify, or otherwise create derivative works, translate, reverse engineer or reverse compile or disassemble, rent, distribute, sell, transfer, sub-license, assign or reproduce in any way the material on this website, software or this license without prior written permission from Synthia Esther Ministries.
You may not mirror or frame any material, images, photograph's which are used and contained on this website. The unauthorized use of any of the content, material, images, photography, video, and/or music contained on this website may violate certain copyright laws, trademark laws, communication regulations and statutes, laws, privacy and/or publicity agreements.
LINKING SITE REFERENCE
Reference to written comments, segments, stories, quotes, photography, images, etc. within the Synthia Esther Ministry website cannot be used apart from the the entirety of the work itself. You may link your site to Synthia Esther Ministries website in referencing like spiritual cause, purpose, plan, resource, help, education and edification message.
- General Policy: Synthia Esther Ministries / Sacred Pursuit Ministries (SEM), will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of the private communications of a user of the SEM / Sacred Pursuit websites unless required to do so as necessary to conform with the law or to comply with legal process served upon SEM; protect and/or defend the rights or property of SEM or act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the SEM website, Synthia Esther, or the public.
- Unsolicited Communication/Spam: Any form of unsolicited communication to people who contribute, or receive information from SEM is not an acceptable use of the SEM website.
- Your IP Address: We may collect and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the SEM website. IP addresses are collected and used to help identify visitors to the SEM website and to gather broad demographic information about our visitors.
- Information we request directly from you: The SEM websites use of registration forms, order forms, surveys, response forms, contests, require you to give us accurate and complete contact information (e.g., your name, address, email address), occasionally, unique identifiers (e.g., login name, password, or other password identifiers as deemed necessary), and demographic information (e.g., your zip code, mailing address, age, state or country). Our order forms when used may also require financial information (e.g., your account or credit card numbers) as well.
- Contact information: Your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the SEM website. Your contact information is provided to the venues and selected promoters, staff in reference to events, conventions, conference, meetings for which you registered, donated to, purchased tickets to attend, or otherwise subscribe. We also may use your contact information to send you information, news and offers from SEM as well as promotional material from our partners, affiliates or sponsors.
- Financial information: Financial information that is collected by SEM is used to verify payment and to bill you for products and services. Unique identifiers (e.g., social security number and/or login name and password), may be collected from you to verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. SEM will not share financial or unique identifier information with third parties without your prior consent. When you make a purchase on the SEM Website your consent is given to provide limited parts of your financial or contact information to those third parties as necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and companies that handle shipping on our behalf.
- Demographic information: SEM may use your demographic information to tailor the SEM website to the interest of our users. This information may be shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis. Without providing your contact information or unique identifiers, so that advertisements can be tailored to the appropriate audience.
- Disclosures in chat rooms and on message boards, etc. : The SEM website may make available user-administered chat rooms, message boards, forums, event calendars and/or news groups at various times. Please remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
- Security Precautions: The SEM website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. If made available, our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. If otherwise noted an alternate means of donation and/or payment such as “PayPal” may be made available by the SEM website and server. The “PayPal” transaction service is considered by industry standards to be a safe and secure method of financial transfer on the World Wide Web.
- Updating personal information: The SEM website may give at times, users the opportunity to change and/or modify information you have provided to us. Changing or deleting your data will change or delete the data only in our registration database, but will not change or delete information which we have collected as part of a particular transaction in our transactions database.
Permitted users: License to access the Synthia Esther Ministries - (SEM) website is not granted to minors under age 18 except upon the consent of their parent or legal guardian. That means that if under 18, you need to ask your parent or legal guardian to let you access the SEM website before you enter the SEM website.
Notice to Parents and Guardians of Minor children: You are solely responsible for the actions of your minor on the SEM website.
Access of Information Through your Account: You may permit other members of your household or organization to access the service provided that each such person abides by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By permitting others to use your account, you are fully responsible for the on line conduct of the minor, for controlling a minor's access to and use of the Service, and for the consequences of any misuse. It is your responsibility to safeguard any personal identification number and password required to access the system. Your right to authorize others to use your account is not assignable or transferable.
Changes: The service, provider's system, and this agreement may change form time to time. Provider reserves the right, at provider's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, to discontinue or alter the service or any feature of the service including, without limitation, (1) Restricting the time of availability, (2) Restricting operating systems, (3) Restricting the procedures for or amount of access or use permitted, (4) Restricting or terminating any user's right to access and use the service, and (5) Changing system hardware and software. Any change is effective immediately upon posting on the SEM website, service, electronic mail, or conventional mail by continuing to use the service, you accept any such changes. If any such changes and/or information, content, photographs, material made available to you, are not acceptable to you, you may terminate this agreement at any time.
System Rules: As a condition prior to accessing and using the SEM website, you agree that use of the service is at your sole risk, and that use of the service is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. The user bears sole responsibility to verify and confirm the accuracy, truthfulness, source, and safety of any and all information provided by or through the Synthia Esther Ministries - (SEM) website.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability: The service is provided on an “As Is” , “As Available” basis. Provider does not make, and expressly disclaims, any and all warranties, express or implied, in regard to any information, product, or service furnished by it under this agreement, including without limitation any and all implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall provider be liable for any indirect incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages. The maximum liability of provider to any user for any loss, claim, damage, or liability of any kind, including due to provider's negligence, shall be limited to the amount paid by user to provider during the 1 month period preceding the claim.
You agree and any material and/or data downloaded or obtained through the use of the SEM website services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or other damage that results from the download of such material and/or data.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user of the SEM website from Synthia Esther Ministries (SEM) or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Editorial Control: Provider reserves the right to monitor transmissions, other than private electronic communications, as necessary to provide service and otherwise to protect the rights and property of provider. Notwithstanding the foregoing, provider does not have the practical ability to restrict conduct, communication, or content that might violate this agreement before transmission on the service, nor can provider assume any liability for any action or inaction with respect to such conduct, communication, or content.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold provider, its officers, directors, employees, agents, sponsors, partners, volunteers, and/or other co-branders and affiliates harmless from and against any claims and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees and court costs) collectively referred to as “Claims”, arising out of or related to your breach, whether directly by you or through a third party, of any of the terms and conditions of use set forth in this Agreement. The forgoing indemnification shall survive any termination of Synthia Esther Ministries services provided to you.
Copyright - 2007-2010, Synthia Esther (sem), www.sacredpursuit.org. All Rights Reserved.